Ever watched the fun comedy “Super Bad?” Growing up, it was one of my favorites.
Enough of comedy, but what about have you ever tried to accomplish something “Super Big?”
That’s what I cover in this lesson from my course, “The Renegade Billionaire Goal Setting Workshop,” showing you some strategies you can use to really chase the Lollapalooza Effects and make stunning things happen:
Here are some actionable ideas:
- You gotta start by seeing it. If you can’t see it in your mind, chances are it ain’t ever gonna happen
- Start from wherever you are
- You are good enough to set a super challenging goal such as building a billion dollar business
- Grant Cardone says we’re all a business, so I recommend that you begin minding your business
- Figure out your “why,” do you have a great motivation based on something important to you
- Use affirmations and visualizations wisely
Above all, results come when you start taking ACTION. It’s ACTION or BUST, basically!
So, what ACTION are you taking today to grow your net worth? Or are you doing the same old?
The Renegade Billionaire Habits Coach
P.S. I’ve been thinking about habits a lot lately: how to practice the right ones, and how to win by default. This happens to be the very same thing covered in Unleash The Ninja Version Of Yourself: 12 Weekly Motivations To Accomplish The Impossible.
Blog post URL:
I help solopreneurs get MORE PROFITABLE in WAY LESS TIME, grow and scale their one man businesses into time independent 7-8 figure machines that make money even when you’re asleep. Learn how in my Renegade Solopreneur Profits Bootcamp.